I had to do all this
7.50 An hour as a matter of fact. You did, I liked to say shit but I am not, very little and got a lot for it. I worked my ASS off each week to get 22 hours a week at 6 fuckin bucks. Even more so you created a relasationship with someone. Clara and Karen. While my relationship with both of them dramatically falls. So when I would come how on the weekends you would be with one of them. A pizza party that I was supposed to go to you had. Then you would go to Clara's house for the weekend. Do you remember a time when you were calling her a Bitch? No you say?! Well funny as that are you forgetting something. You never forget anything. Oppos. I just realized that I am not living by my title. Charlie you forget EVERYTHING. It hurts. Big time. Now you are on a trip with Clara. That you guys planed right in front of me. If you thought that I was going to have work. You guys were wrong. You could have asked too. So you really have no excuse to say that you thought I had plans. If you thought that I was acward to ask me. Then you would know why I never just invited myself to anyone of your plans. † Clara do you have a problem with me? Did Charlie say anything to you this summer that made you change your opinion about me? If so. Tell me. Charlie and Clara if you ever read this. I am sorry that I had to be so blunt. I have been told though that I am really blunt. I don't want this to upset* you at all.
♥ is for I love Lucy. This girl. I will tell you. Is a, I can't think of any other word then, wonderful. I am going to explain, because some people that know her might not say the same. I have known this girl for over 3 years. When I first meet her she was quite and ... dare I say Goth! Yea but after the years we became really close friends. Her personality rubbed off on me, and mine rubbed off on her. We were been close friends back and forth, think and thin. This has made us stronger. I know that we will never be the same. We will never be able to talk on the phones till 2 in the morning. We will never be able to stay up till 7 in the morning together. We may never eat chicken together. My mom did some something that I keep to my heart and hope that will be the case for us. It's ok that you guys will not talk anymore every night but that means when you do get together will never stop talking. Ashlee, is that going to be true?
♠ it's a black upside down heart should I say more. I am going to give you just the basic. I wanted to go to bed. They could have taken in the party else where. They didn't. My grandfather told me something that made me want to punch him. Do I have to go throw you to be with your mother? Then I was talking to my mom after the party. She said that they think that you don't give me the respect I deserve.
People.My That.Parents. Do. Drugs. They lost the house that I have lived in for 15 years. They sometimes don't have food for me. They don't want to drive me to work. They destroy my computer. They take my clothes. They killed my dogs. They don't respect my mail. When I bring my things that I am proud of they don't care. they my mom don't cleans. So tell me. Where is the respect? Where do can I find it. They care more about there drugs. It's not hard to see. Ok so they do give me something's. They sometimes do they're best, but there best is not good enough. They need to do better then I will do better. It looks that it is too late for that though.
Jon
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home